Natural light is known to improve ones mood. I can personally vouch that the sun shining through my window at work makes a big difference in my productivity. Studies have proven that people exposed to natural light more often are happier, healthier and more productive.
This winter has been slim on sunny days and that makes the arriving spring that much more anticipated!
If your home’s windows do not allow enough natural light in to brighten your mood, why not consider adding a skylights, tunnel lights or replacing a set of windows with sliding glass doors to let in more light?
5 Ways to Add Natural Light to Your Home:
1. Install a tube skylight like the Owens Corning Illuminator in a small, top story location that has no or little natural light.
2. Replace an opaque, windowless entry door with one that has ample glass for light to pass through. Glass doors can also allow natural light into dark hallways or stairways.
3. Replace the door to your basement stairs with a 15-light or other glass door.
4. Install 1 or more egress windows in your basement for more natural light.
5. Replace a set of windows with full sliding glass entryway doors.
These are just a few ways you can brighten your home from Ferris Home Improvements, Delaware’s #1 Window and Door Replacement Company.
Want to Hire Delaware’s #1 Window Replacement Company?
Ferris Home Improvements proudly carries the family name. We work hard to keep our stellar reputation as the #1 window replacement contractors in Delaware. We’ve been voted Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Contractor 6 years in a row. Ferris Home Improvements is trusted throughout the community to do the right job for a fair price.