Obviously there is no good time for a leaky roof, but a leak right before the holidays can add anxiety. Don’t let a leaky roof dampen the spirit of the holiday season.
5 Roofer Tips to avoid a nightmare before Christmas:
1. Roof Inspection & Shingle Repairs: Have a local roofer come out to inspect your roof
2. A sagging roof is a danger sign that the integrity of your roof is compromised
3. Gutter and down spout maintenance: Fix any leaks on your gutters and down spouts
4. Seal/coat any flat roof areas with a fresh coating
5. Remove tree hazards that can be much more dangerous in winter months
Ferris Home Improvements is Delaware’s #1 Local Roofing Contractor capable of getting your roof ready for the holidays.